Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Being Productive

Well, it's January 12th and today was the most productive day of the year at work, by far.

Seriously!
  • January 3rd - New Year holiday
  • January 4th - discovered that the mailing database I'd worked hard to perfect before Christmas vacation was bad and had to re-do two weeks worth of work in one day. Lovely. Especially since that was NOT one of the things on my to-do list.
  • January 5th - more database work and prep for staff meetings the next two days
  • January 6th and 7th - staff meetings
  • January 10th & 11th - snow (but really ice) days
That brings me to today.

I like to be productive. Love it in fact.

And yes it does bug me that it's January 12th and I've only today felt productive.
But what is it that they say - I have the rest of the year to go.
Here's to hoping this is not a sign of the year to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment